1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

eCover Creator Tutorial

Discussion in 'The eCover Creator' started by HomeBiz, Jul 31, 2005.

1. HomeBiz

Message Count:
    Hi Everyone,

I have started to write a tutorial for the eCover Creator. I had to make a dicision on what to write it in.

I have decided to write it in the PDF format so that all users will be able to have access to it and because it is the web standard, most of the graphics are already done

Most of the information that will be included in the tutorial will also pertain to TLC, being as the interfaces are almost the same.

I am starting right from the startup and working to the end of creating the Boxes etc, I may break this down into 3 ebooks one for each module of the eCover Creator.

I will post the ebook for downloading on one of my web sites for those that need to get started right away, as I add to it it will be uploaded to the site, this way you all can have a hand in creating it with your comments.

Enjoy
    HomeBiz

P.S.
    If you have any thing that you would like to see in these tutorials please leave a reply in this thread.

:WOW1:
  2. Texas

Message Count:
    Count Me In

I use a product called Flash Paper 2. It is made by Macromedia. It takes away the need of the slow loading PDF viewer that loads sloooooooooooow. If you would like me to convert you word documents or any other format for that matter let me know, I would be happy to help you out!

Sign me up for the tutorials

Randy
  3. MasterDesign

Message Count:
    is that flash paper 2 turning .pdf into flash (.sfw)?
    MD
  4. Texas

Message Count:
    Flash Paper Answer

Flash Paper will convert the document into PDF or a nice compact flash
    file. It also gives you many capabilities that the PDF viewer doesnt, such
    as a very powerful search tool and many more features. I converted a
    150 page manual and it loaded in under 2 seconds. The search was
    just as fast.

Take care
    Randy

5. HomeBiz

Message Count:
    Hi Randy & MasterDesign,

I have the Flashpaper 2 also and that is what I am using, I am creating the eBook in Microsoft Office Word then converting into Flash and PDF.

I will offer both versions of the eBook.

Enjoy
    HomeBiz

:WOW1:
  6. monica

Message Count:
    E-Cover Tutorials.

7. KD-did

Message Count: