Dog Physiotherapy logo?

Discussion in 'Logo Designs' started by Griffy, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Griffy

Message Count:
    Hi folks,
    I'm new to this software. Got version 5. But since this logo is going to be representing my business, I'd love some input from others for something special I can really live with.

LOGO REQUEST

Type of design: Logo and then into a banner later
    Summary: I'm a physiotheraphy for dogs needing a logo

Full requirements: Something that will be fun and easy to remember or recognize. Would love it to become something thats recognized on sight. I've thought of playing with the company name initials, GCC, but hit a dead end. I'm open to suggestions

Company Name: Name to appear on logo : Grifftails Canine Care

Desired tagline: I'm not sure on this one yet -- something along the lines of - Because your dog is worth it

Color scheme: Your desired color scheme for your logo. I prefer shades of blue with a splash of something!

Desired style: I'm thinking either abstract or having a cartoon dog, preferrably of a Brussel Griffon (and I sure can't draw a cartoon Griffy!!) I've attached a photo of my own griff if it helps attached. If not, then a more abstract symbol kind of look

Notes to designers: The wording is to be in English, although I live in Sweden (not an issue). I've thought of cartoon sick dogs, but then think a healthy fun loving happy dog might be better representative. I also breed and run a kennel for Brussel Griffons, so thats why I'd like to a cartoon representation of a Griff. If thats all too much, just something that indicates health or wellbeing .... or just the name in a special way???Help!!

Thanks so much
    Griffy! :thankyou:

Attached Files:

2. KD-did

Message Count:
    Here is 1 idea. I had another idea but need a side shot or profile of a Brussel Griffon to accomplish.

3. Griffy

Message Count:
    Hey KD
    Thanks for the quick effort. The wings and halo almost makes me think of a funeral ... but I see where your going with the idea.

Its pretty amazing how quickly you came up with that!

I'm more inclined to want something that is more cheery

Griff

4. KD-did

Message Count:
    LOL that isn't wasn't what I was going for but I do understand .The Brussel Griffon have such character to their faces I think you would be smart to have Borpean draw you up a special character. He is so very talented and reasonable .And no one else would have one like your character.
    http://www.mascots2go.com/

5. NBI

Message Count:
    Hey Griffy

I thought I'd chime in with a few ideas.
    I'm gonna second KD on asking Borpean for a customized graphic for the dog. Just go to the Members List Link and find him on the list. He has some REALLY great samples on his site.

I love the dog KD!

Well, you guys have a great evening.

Attached Files:

6. monyc

Message Count:
    grifftails

Here is my logo try.

7. Griffy

Message Count:
    Hey KD, sorry for not getting back. I've been in touch with mascots2go - I don't know how Borpean is , but I do have Dave working on a Logo and mascot for me.

Thanks for sending for the advice.

Griffy

8. Griffy

Message Count:

Thanks NBI -
    I like those ideas! With a mascot one of those might be real nice...
    Thanks so much for your input!
    You folks are darn good at coming up with these things quickly!
    Griffy

9. Griffy

Message Count:
    Monyc,
    I loved that one! With something like that it makes it easy to not need a mascot!
    I like it.
    So, if I really wanted one of the ones you folks have shown me, how would I proceed?

Thanks
    Griffy

10. giftbowtique

Message Count:
    cute!!

I LIKE IT!!!

11. Chris

Message Count:
    Monyc great job! As always. :)

Griffy,
    Just PM the user of the design you want to use. You can discuss it with them that way.

GoodLuck!

12. KD-did

Message Count:
    Griffy, Dave Sylvester is Borpean and the very talented younger bother of Marc.

13. Borpean

Message Count:
    Hello!? testing one two three!! I am trying to send Griffy email.... I keep getting emails bounced back to me. I have been in touch with Griffy and the progress of Nisse. I will try again, but let me know if you recieved anything. The issue could be on my end.

And thanks KD for clearing up that Borpean and Dave are one and the same :)

I will post new goodies soon!! (a tired responce, but soon I promise!)

14. Griffy

Message Count:
    Dave

Hey Dave,
    not sure why your mail is bouncing ... try sending it to Grifftails@telia.com see if that helps

Griffy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.