Disgusting Customer Service

Discussion in 'Raves and Rants' started by TMEUKLTD, Jul 3, 2012.

1. TMEUKLTD

Message Count:
    OK, it say's you can have a rant in here! You asked for it!

I have never experianced such appauling customer service. Some time ago I purchased Logo Creator and have been very happy with. I then recently purchased Ad Creator and was stsrting to find my way around it.

I then installed the update for Logo Creator and for a reason I don't understand I lost the Ad Creator software.

I emailed Marc and got a couple of responses from him, then nothing! I have sent around 6 emails including 1 yesterday just asking, please help me get the software I purchased working and nothing! Not even so much as a "Go Away".

Dear lord if I ran my business like that I wouldn't have any customers at all. I am so angry about it as it only takes an email of acknowledgement to keep a customer happy!

So there you have it.

Another day with no working software, but hey ho I'm only a struggling small business in the UK!
  2. gcuneo2

Message Count:
    What operating system (Windows or MAC)?

What version of The logo creator did you have before you updated it?
    What version of The logo creator do you have now? Does it work OK?

When you say you "recently purchased the Ad Creator" are you saying, like, you bought in the last few weeks?

When you installed the Ad creator, did you install it in it's default location? I ask because sometimes people have more than one hard drive, and like to store programs on one drive, but save working files on another- and some people in the past have had issues with this.

Hey! my questions are only a start. There are some pretty smart people here in the forum, betcha we can get it figured out in less than 24 hours.....
  3. TMEUKLTD

Message Count:
    Hi gcuneo2,

OK, I am not the most computer savey person but I will try and answer as best I can!

I think I am running on Windows Vista 32-bit.

I have version 5.1 at the moment, but I am sure it was 5.2 before I started the upgrade to 6.

I purchased Ad Creator a couple of months ago, so around a month before trying to update Logo Creator and yes I just installed it to it's default location.

The version of Logo Creator I am currently running seems to work fine yes, but I don't have Ad Creator anymore after the update caused a crash!

Thanks in advance for trying to help!
  4. TMEUKLTD

Message Count:
    OK, so that 48hrs and nothing from anyone!

I think it's just time I contacted my bank and asked them to reclaim the funds as the goods are not fit for the purpose they were sold for! Such a shame
  5. KD-did

Message Count:
    Time differences and a national holiday can sure slow things down in getting a response. In probability the difference in program engines between V6 TLC and your V5 Ad Creator in the installation is the root of your problems. Not being an employee of Laughingbird Software I am not privy to when the Ad Creator will be updated...
  6. TMEUKLTD

Message Count:
    I hear what your saying but this is around a couple of months now I have been trying to sort this! There have been no 2 month holidays that I know of.

All they have to do is send me links for 2 new downloads and we will be away, it's not rocket science!
  7. KD-did

Message Count:
  8. TMEUKLTD

Message Count:
    Ummm indeed and I am not surprised that bridge lookup doesn't recognise my email address!.

We don't have the original emails as we had a major system crash and lost all of our emails. I originally spoke to Marc as we had some sort of access via Digital Download or Digital River something like that. Anyway Marc sorted it for us at that point!

I just want to use what I have paid for and for Marc to sort this our, it is his company at the end of the day and he must be reading these posts!
  9. KD-did

Message Count:
    Your address wasn't recognized because your purchase was done through Digital River and was done before the May release of V6 TLC.It is going to take Marc a search through records to verify your purchase .

Laughingbird Software is Marc's company and since the release of V6 of TLC has had very little time here in the forum because he has been swamped with emails. As a volunteer we can not provide the links so you wil have to try the email route.
  10. laughingbird

Message Count:
    KD and Glenn.
    Thanks very much for trying to help here. I really appreciate it.

Hello Simon.
    I've tried writing to you many times - and have even sent you a link to the software again.

We've written 6 or 7 letters back and forth to each other.
    ... and you're saying customer support sucks? I'm sorry to hear that.

You mention that you installed The Ad Creator only a few months ago, ( but suddenly it has disappeared off your computer due to a crash?)

If you purchased the Ad Creator a few months ago, you should easily be able to use the Order Look up that KD has pointed you to (http://www.thelogocreator.com/order-lookup)

But you mention that you don't know your original eMail address?

Cleverbridge (The company you have purchased the software from a few months ago) keeps the orders for years. All you have to do is visit the link above and answer a few questions. They'll look you up and resend. -- have you tried this yet?

Simon, please write back here.
    We're all trying to help. You sound angry and I understand.

but see it from our point of view.

I don't know what else to do here.

Marc