1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

Director Player Error

Discussion in 'The Web Graphics Creator Updates' started by jaykay, Jan 20, 2009.

1. jaykay

Message Count:
    I was putting together an ecover and got the following error:

Director Player Error
    Invalid parameter
    (member 45 of castLib 1)
    Script Error. Continue?

The error occurred while trying to export the image as a .jpg.

I'm running VISTA on a machine that's less than a year old with 3gigs of ram.

The error occurred with a 4x anti-aliasing setting. I haven't had a problem with that setting before. When I dropped to 2x it exported without the error. I'm confused as to why I would suddenly get this error. I also tried shutting down the machine for awhile and rebooted. Error came back on the higher setting.

UPDATE: I just tried it again and this time it worked on the 4x setting. I'd still like to know what caused the error in the first place.

[​IMG]
  2. KD-did

Message Count:
    An actual cause on an intermittent problem maybe hard to pin point . The problem was actually in Director Player... a file needed by WGC for the command couldn't be found the first time but could locate it a second time. Such errors disappearing never to be seen again are not totally unheard of after a recent update of DP, after running a search for adware, routine mainentence or rebooting.