Design Help Please

Discussion in 'Logo Designs' started by Ryally, Sep 26, 2009.

1. Ryally

Message Count:
    I am trying to create a chiropractic logo called "Kathalynas Spine, Sport, & Rehabilitation" I have created a logo but I think it needs help with colors and stuff like that I am not good about coming up with color schemes. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. Please modify the logo as much as you like.

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Wicked

Message Count:
    Does it need to be on a black background? Also, are you interested in seeing some custom work or do you want to stay with what you have?

Thanks,

Jason
  3. Ryally

Message Count:
    It does not need to be on a black background. I am going to be using the transparency so that I can use it to make letterheads and business cards. I would also be more than happy to see some other ideas. I am open to anything at this point.

Thanks
  4. KD-did

Message Count:
    I took a yin and yang approach for this concept to convey balance in life. While red, black and white are great color choices for most logos I don't believe they are exactly suited for a medical field logo.
  5. Ryally

Message Count:
    Thank you for the help. I am trying to incorporate the sport aspect into the logo. I like where you are going to the yin and yang as well. I think the colors of the blue and green are also nice. You do very nice work!
  6. KD-did

Message Count:
    Here is another idea... 2 views.
  7. KD-did

Message Count:
    Here are 2 images out of the elements from different sets..one is from Cartoon. To change their color from black ...put a shadow the color you want, make the shadow opacity 100 and cut the the top image opacity until it disappears.
  8. Wicked

Message Count:
    I wanted to try this one.. Here is a concept.. Colors can easily be changed.

Attached Files:

9. KD-did

Message Count:
    Maybe the way to go would be to go a little more abstract to get motion into the logo.
  10. Ruelle Smith

Message Count:
    I suggest try this site for color combination so that you can definitely say what would be the best color for it. You can complement it to other colors or if you want a monochrome. I would like to share this color scheme sample, http://www.logosharx.com/logo-design-samples/sample7.htm. Hope it helps.