Dean Pesci

Discussion in 'The Business Card Creator version 1.0' started by dpesci1, Dec 8, 2009.

1. dpesci1

Message Count:
    am getting an "aircontroller -- copyfile
    error #2038" every time I attempt to upload a logo into
    Buscard creator...have tried jpeg, png, and gifs.....
    Help ?????
    Thanks
    Dean
  2. KD-did

Message Count:
  3. dpesci1

Message Count:
    Yes, I did that.....is there a favored format for exporting logos out of Logocreator?? I understood that it was a png transparent.....
    Thanks much.
    Dean
  4. KD-did

Message Count:
    There is .png and transparent png. A plain .png will leave the canvas in tact with the background and transparent will remove the colored background from a colored canvas. Depending on what program is used to view a transparent file there will often be a default color chosen... that maybe black like with Irfanview ,a checkered background like Photoshop or it can be set in some cases by the user in the programs preferences. The default color/pattern is just there to show the amount of space the image takes up.

One thing you want to be mindful of is that the margin around your image/s counts in the overall size even with transparencies.... could it be that your file is to large? Keep a margin relatively close to the size the actual design... you want to avoid a large canvas with a small design in the middle.
  5. dpesci1

Message Count:
    Hey KD -
    I shot Marc an email and he mentioned that if I was running
    Vista, which I am, that I should try starting the Buscard program
    as "system administrator", and that did the trick.....who would have thunk that?? He must have run across that somewhere before....
    Thanks for your input.....I appreciate it, and will most likely need it again in the future....hope you will still be hangin' at that point!
    Best Regards,
    Dean
  6. KD-did

Message Count:
    Dean, glad that issue got sorted out by Marc... guess even at this late date all the Vista issues haven't been cured.