customized watermark

Discussion in 'Wish list for future releases' started by HiJacKingQueen, Feb 7, 2006.

1. HiJacKingQueen

Message Count:
    if users may be allowed to personalize the watermark, would be great!

2. blackknight

Message Count:
    you can personalize a watermark now. Just make your design, set the transparency down low, save it to your file then when you are done making your next design, import your watermark over your design and presto, you have a custom watermark. It would be nice to just press one button and have it there thou but this is the next best way. Give it a try. Actually, what I would do is make a design and save it as is but into your pictures file so the image you pull back up cannot be seperated, then once you bring the image into TLC again, click on the image you want to watermark, press the button that says color and the whole design will change to a single grey image that you can set your transparency by using the slider control in your color section and then when you have the design light enough, save it again in your pictures or images file and you have your watermark. Hope this is useful to you. It is very easy to import back to use when you need to.

3. blackknight

Message Count:
    Actually, I have a correction to make...
    when you create your design, export it as a trans png into your images folder and this way, you won't get any background when you pull your watermark back up to go over your design. When you do the trans png thing, it will ask if you want the high quality render that takes longer; you can just click no as you won't need this option. I have included a sample below

Attached Files:

4. HiJacKingQueen

Message Count:
    thanks a lot for the very valuable advice!