Customer Support information

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by KD-did, Jul 9, 2008.

1. KD-did

Message Count:
    Also feel free to ask questions here in the Laughingbird Software forums.

2. KD-did

Message Count:
  3. Jescal

Message Count:
    Iwould like some information on how I can create a logo ti specific demensions Ie 3.5 by 2.5 inches. or any demensions in inches please help

4. Worlock Banned

Message Count:
    tough question, one way is to use an external program for your dimensions, Im not sure how you would accomplish that in TLC !
    Heres a template thats set to your dimensions

Attached Files:

5. geliebear

Message Count:
    Hi, I have just purchased Logo Creator could someone tell me where to find the product key? I paid with paypal and received the email with purchase details but have not received a product key.

Many thanks.

Will.

6. KD-did

Message Count:
    Hello geliebear it is good to see you again. Send laughingbird a PM with your Paypal transaction information and he will email you a product key after verifacation.

7. cmc

Message Count:
    Hi. I wanted to purchase logo creator via paypal but I cannot see how to. Is the option to pay via paypal no longer available or is it because I am in the UK? Thanks.

8. KD-did

Message Count:
    I will check into the Paypal option for you...I couldn't find it either and I am in the US. There maybe some left over issues that had to do with the database problems and it did effect http://www.laughingbirdsoftware.com.

9. cmc

Message Count:
    Thanks. I used another payment method in the end. :image28:

10. tcwatson

Message Count:
    just purchased print shop pro publisher deluxe 23 from officemax. Software (logo creator v5) was part of the package. It asks for a key to unlock. I have no key. There is no "quick start" guide that gives me the key as the software indicates. I need the key. I spent 96 beans because it inclueded the logo creator. Can you provide help? Thx - Tom Watson

11. KD-did

Message Count:
    The key is on the front of the installation CD/DVD...under the words "Install/Program/Art DVD" in very small print or will be visable when launching the install process for the Broderbund product.

12. david belaj

Message Count:
    i am using ad creator i make the ad but the html when copied only shows the laughing bird logo and not my ad I created. How can I make this work?

13. KD-did

Message Count:
  14. david belaj

Message Count:
    I bought the latest one.

15. david belaj

Message Count:
    How do I get the html code for the ad I created. Also for mysite.com it requires me to transfer files using file zilla how do I upload it to my destination after I transfer the file I am so new to this.

16. dantz

Message Count:
    Not to sure if this the right place to post this, But I applied to become an affiliate for laughingbird software through JVzoo about 5 days ago haven't heard back yet if request has been approved, how long does it usually take?

Nathan

http://www.linkandbuild.com

17. Ray Riechert

Message Count:
    Hi; I cannot move objects on v6 anymore. I have deleted and downloaded the software at least 5 times. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.

18. tony prodger

Message Count:
    Is it possible to create my own db files of images to use in LogoCreator. If so what format of .db file do you use.

Great Product

kind regards

Tony Prodger

19. gcuneo2

Message Count:
  20. tony prodger

Message Count:
    Appreciate your help.
    First Class Support

kind regards

Tony