Custom Packages?

Discussion in 'FUN and Sharing Forum' started by CyberSorcere, Nov 30, 2005.

1. CyberSorcere

Message Count:
    Hello again everyone

I have a question for the more experienced users here. I did not know anything about TLC at all, I purchased my version off ebay and that is when I learned about this forum. My software only came with the Orbs and Swooshes, which isn't a problem for me anyway though, but brings me to my question.

How many users make their own packages, or library. Seems pretty easy looking at the structure. Just create a folder, make a "Logo Artwork" folder inside it and create all the .png files for your package!

CyberSorcerer
  2. Flotsom

Message Count:
    All the time ...

In fact I've been doing exactly that starting back in v3.6.1

:}
  3. Chris

Message Count:
    I to make my own packs for TLC. It is great to have your stuff organized how you want it.

I will give you you a tip though that I found. When creating custom shapes to use in TLC make the color of them a bright pink, and when you import it into TLC you can change the color of the shape easier. I have found this to be very helpful. I am sure other colors work to but the bright pink has been the best at it so far. I have some shapes that I have made. Here is a sample sheet of them.

Also I attached a cube I made out of some of these new shapes. So the use of TLC is unlimited.
  4. Flotsom

Message Count:
    Great example of TLC's versatility ... nice work, Mac!
  5. Chris

Message Count:
    Thanks Flotsom. I am sure I will find somewhere to use it. :)
  6. Flotsom

Message Count:
    Of that, there is no doubt! :}