Creating personal objects

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by Jim, Jun 24, 2003.

1. Jim

Message Count:
    How can you create your own objects for use in logo creater v2.6? I've noticed in some of the sample logos that there are boxes and arrows which are not in the object library. Also why can't you copy and paste objects on your logo without altering the original object.
  2. laughingbird

Message Count:
    Hi Jim.
    If you're using version 2.6 - you can't create your own objects. However, you can import your own images.

With version 3.0 - you can also import your own images - Use the "New Image Element" menu option found under "Logo Elements" -. With v3, you can manipulate your imported work just as you do the 'built in' objects. Also, with version 3.0, you can duplicate your image (or any image and text element) and manipulate each duplication separately.

Hope this helps!

- Marc
  3. wexusjon

Message Count:
    Re: Creating personal objects adding to your library of stuff

Hey Gang & Marc! I've been trying to add some stuff to my Logo Creator 5.2 BUT do NOT know where to find the resource library at to add some new stuff to it. ANYONE know?

Thanks!

Jon;)
  4. KD-did

Message Count:
    To add content that is viewable from drop down menus you must first make and name folder in TLC's "Program files" placing folders in either Logo Elements (individual items)or Logo Libraries (templates) and then place/move/copy content into the new folders.
  5. xuandma Guest

Message Count:
    you copy and paste objects on your logo without altering the original object.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]