Conflicting Laughingbird Software? Oh decisions ...decisions!

Discussion in 'Raves and Rants' started by gotawebsite, Feb 1, 2012.

1. gotawebsite

Message Count:
    I joined this forum because I'm giving serious consideration to purchasing Laughing Bird Software as a compliment to a web design business. There's just one major problem: Many of the software packages featured herein by Laughingbird Software are very much alike. Therefore, without the proper guidance from the Laughingbird support team, I could buy conflicting software packages - or in other words, programs that provide the same functionality. And if you're like me, you don't want to spend unnecessary dollars. Simply put, Laughingbird should provide "bundles" in product listings, so (for example) in the event I was to purchase the Logo Creator Mega Pack at $97, I would know exactly what other software I would need to purchase for design functions that the Logo Creator Mega Pack does not cover. I can't help but wonder how many customers have bought Laughingbird programs, only to realize their program did not provide the desired functionality, then subsequently purchase an additional program that pretty much did the same thing (only slightly better) ...thereby wasting funds that would have never been spent in the first place with proper guidance from support.

In summary, when I view Laughingbird product listings, I am not 100% sure what to buy ...and what "not" to buy for certain design functionality. So the excitement that I experienced having discovered Laughingbird Software online has somewhat turned to discouragement. And now I have second reservations about making a purchase.
  2. CBradford

Message Count:
    I'm having the very same issue. I really can't tell what I should buy and I'm sitting here with credit card in hand. You've described my exact same issue.
  3. gotawebsite

Message Count:
    To make the things easier for potential buyers, Marc Sylvester should create a table that highlights the functionality all Laughingbird Software side-by-side.