Competition won

Discussion in 'Web Graphics Creator Gallery' started by Nickydude, Apr 21, 2008.

1. Nickydude MadLad Designs

Message Count:
    Just thought I'd let you guys know I've just won a small competition with a logo done using WGC. The competition was to design a simple logo for a FPS game called 'Tristan Craft and the Lost City .'

Here is the logo I came up with: Winning Logo and here's the thread from another forum so you can see the other entries: Contest #2 - Tristan Craft and the Lost City Logo Design. Chalk up another win for Laughing Bird

:lb:
  2. awalck

Message Count:
    Nickydude, Congrats!, but I clicked on the link to see the logo and it says I "need to be logged in to view." Any chance you could upload the image here for us to see? Or PM me with a different link and I'll correct it.
  3. Nickydude MadLad Designs

Message Count:
    Sorry about that. Here's the logo.

[​IMG]
  4. awalck

Message Count:
    Yes, nice job on the logo.
  5. Chris

Message Count:
    Yes nice job you did. So what did you win? If I may ask. :D
  6. Nickydude MadLad Designs

Message Count:
  7. 3DS

Message Count:
    Congrats Nickydude! I thought that "Model Pack #__" familiar as soon as I saw it...I have FPS and and created some game levels with it too. I wouldn't mind adding that #16 to my other model packs. Way to go!

I do however have some science lab objects I modeled myself in Maya, for and old Unreal Tournament game design. Anyways now you got me thinking about going back to do some level design, doh!