Company Logo...whatcha think?

Discussion in 'Logos and other Graphics reviewed' started by TyHaegs, Feb 7, 2009.

1. TyHaegs

Message Count:
    This is a logo for my parents company...my mom is about the most indecisive person I have ever met so when she said she loved it, I stopped working on it lol.

NOTE: I do still have to center it perfectly but this is just a rough draft.

Attached Files:

2. TyHaegs

Message Count:
    hmmm not use to the new forums, I suppose the images must be approved first.
  3. KD-did

Message Count:
    Ty, images don't need approval. It was the sure size (19.222X9.972 inches imageshack link) of your very handsome design that was the root of the problems you were experiencing.
  4. TyHaegs

Message Count:
    lol...thanks for clearing that up...I had a feeling it was too big, but the post did not have an edit button.
  5. TyHaegs

Message Count:
    here is an updated version. I felt the sun needed at least some yellow/orange in it.

[​IMG]
  6. KD-did

Message Count:
    Great design but if you want a little more substantial legs on the subtle B-B-Q "kitchen" why not try the letter a v turned upside down behind the swoosh that makes the top of the legs color the same way as the swooshes are now.
  7. TyHaegs

Message Count:
    I would love to try your suggestion, not quite sure I understand though.
  8. KD-did

Message Count:
    Actually there are several options..you could also lower case "L" and just rotated around and spaced to your liking to fit colored to match your color scheme and duplicate, or you could make any letter used the same as background color and outline in matching color scheme.
  9. Wicked

Message Count:
    Man, Only thing I was going to post and say was to try changing the sun color but you did that already. Nice chairs and table.