coloring objects

Discussion in 'Raves and Rants' started by LisaM, Dec 15, 2003.

1. LisaM

Message Count:
    I've just recently purchased logo creator and am having trouble coloring certain objects. If I try to color an object I end up with a gray or black image. I've tried the "save" technique mentioned in another post and it doesn't work for me.

I've emailed support several times and have received no reply so I'm hoping someone here can help me.

I have the newest version as I just bought it last week.

Any help would be appreciated!

My system info is:

Platform : windows
    Operating System Version XP
    Processor (celeron 2.5ghz)

Message Count:
    Hi Lisa,

Coloring maps luminescence as well as color, so if the image you want to colorize starts out dark, it will end up dark. To see this with an example, try importing a photograph of a well lighted face or hand and then colorizing the image.

Kind Regards,

bluejade
  3. LisaM

Message Count:
    So if I'm trying to color the "burst" object a bright yellow and it's now a reddish color there is no way to do this?
  4. jlp

Message Count:
    Lisa,

Apparently when you colorize an object with TLC it adds color to it instead of replacing it.

I've successfully replaced the color of an orb (object library) using a paint program. I used Ulead Photo Impact 6, but most other should do it; PaintShop Pro, Photoshop, etc. have this feature.

Then you import it into TLC using File > Import Image.