ClipArt help please

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by King-Tech, Oct 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. King-Tech

Message Count:
    Can some one help me please./This is very important. Can some one please show a place to get clip art. I am looking for clip art of a sick computer and of little small bugs,clipart bugs and a cliap art of a sick computer please.And or if someone I clipart software with the clipart AI need. can some please get back to me as some as possible.
  2. laughingbird

Message Count:
  3. blackknight

Message Count:
    If you go to Google and press "images" instead of web, you can type in a key word and sometimes you can find a piece of art you are looking for and it is free.
  4. ladytalley

Message Count:
    My favorite clip art

My most favorite, favorite clipart is by Art Explosion. I've used it for years, and it has what you're looking for. It also actually comes with a hard copy book (what a dinosaur...) that lets you look through the clip art categories even if your electrical power is out and you can't use your PC to do a search!

I found a "sick PC" image from the collection to attach to this post, but even after checking the Help file on this forum, I can't seem to find the "browse" button to attach the file to this post. Can someone help me in this regard?

If you would PM me or email me your address, I will send you the image.
  5. blackknight

Message Count:
    When you are typing your message as I am doing right now, scroll down a bit to additional options and where it says "attach files" press the button that says "manage attachments" and inside there you will find the browse buttons. Good luck and e-mail me if you have a problem.
    greg.blackknight@gmail.com
  6. KD-did

Message Count:
    If you click on "Go Advance" at the bottom of the message block and scroll down just a little bit you will see..Manage Attachments. Click on it and then you will see the "browse"...click on upload and submit reply.
  7. ladytalley

Message Count:
    help with attachments

Under the section at the bottom of this page that says, "Attach Files", there is no button for "Manage attachments." There is only the line that says what type of attachment is permitted.

Under the section that says "posting options", I do have permission to post attachments.
  8. ladytalley

Message Count:
    sample image from Art Explosion

I've been out of town for a few days, so I wasn't at home to attach this graphic. Mysteriously, between my last post and now, the "manage attachments" gray button with options appeared, so I can now send the file. I hope this is allowed in this forum. If I have broken any posting rules, please let me know.

Attached Files:

9. blackknight

Message Count:
    yOU ARE FINE MY LADY
  10. ladytalley

Message Count:
    Thanks, blacknight

I just want to make sure I'm following the rules.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.