Cannot Open A Saved Logo

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by SALEXAN00, May 6, 2006.

1. LogoManiac

Message Count:
    That's still very odd though. I can use all 3 versions of save and the work opens just fine for me running XP Pro SP2. It's like KD said above, computers are as individual as thier users. So many configurations, coupled with different types of various software running...some in the background, etc. It's bound to be a prgrammer's nightmare. All they can really do is try to program for the largest common denomintor.

Glad your issue is resolved.

2. KD-did

Message Count:
    "Save and Save as Template " will render an editable .tlc file and "save as" will not be an editable file.
  3. Doc

Message Count:
    Surely save as will create an editable file providing the correct file extension is applied.
  4. RealtorBobbi

Message Count:
    I'm a new user having the same problem. I did uninstall and made a new download. Tried it on two machines. It worked for a short time, then stopped working. I'll try one more time while waiting for a response on another thread.
  5. KD-did

Message Count:
    Sorry to hear you are having problems. Give it a try after a cold reboot and make sure that a file association was setup for .tlc files.
  6. RealtorBobbi

Message Count:
    Thank you for a respectfu response. I've sent Marc a private message on the manner he chose to address my concerns. I won't be using the product, even if it can be made to work. What an inordinately awful experience. Regards, Bobbi
  7. KD-did

Message Count:
    Bobbi, I am real sorry that Marc appears unpleasant to you but, I don't think Marc saw your other post and so it didn't exactly make sense without both parts...perhaps his 20 hour days of finishing up all the new updates and the long awaited new product (the stand alone Corporate Indentity Creator) are getting to him.Normally he bends over backwards to please his customers

I would really like to know when you were trying the program were they all laptops? I was seriously thinking about buying one today.
  8. RealtorBobbi

Message Count:
    One machine is a desktop HP, the laptop is an HP Pavilion dv1040us. It's light, fast, and has a wide screen that has great peripheral (vision, not tech talk) visibility for giving demonstrations or watching dvds.

And I didn't bother with the browser question, but if it makes a difference, my business applications require the use of IE6. Not a choice I'd ever make *willingly.*
  9. laughingbird

Message Count:
    Bobbi,
    I apologize if I sounded rude.

I have written you a personal eMail.
    Please check your 'realtorbobbi' eMail address.

I was not intentially being rude.

- Marc