Borpean says hello...

Discussion in 'Meet the Mods' started by Borpean, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Borpean

Message Count:
    Hi!

My name is David Sylvester (yes, related to BigBird himself).

I live on the east coast in Central (theme park) Florida but am originally from Southern California. I moved out here with hopes to somehow ease myself into the art industry where the Mouse himself lives. Funny enough they dropped that department and moved it back west. haw! I have been here for 2 1/2 years now with hopes to move back west (can you handle it Big Bird!?).

As for what I do here in the forum (when I can), I try to help those with design problems, ideas or support with the software. (Still trying to learn Flash big bro). I created all of the mascots that come with TLC and soon to have more on the way.

I have been a graphic designer for about 10 years now and have had the pleasure of drawing and illustrating for as long as I can remember. My very first drawing was a crude drawing of Kermit the Frog and soon progressed to a more friendly likeness of Garfield. From there all kinds of 'things' popped out from my imagination...

Among other projects in the work (print as well as illustration), I will be updating and adding more mascots and other designs to the TLC family and help Mr. Bird himself as best I can.

Welcome new comers and thank you current members. See you soon!
  2. latenights

Message Count:
    Well hello David,

Nice to see it's also a family business... of sorts.

I mistakenly assumed Marc designed all those logo sets himself. NIce to see he has some help.

thx
  3. Ohiosweetie

Message Count:
    Hiya! Nice to "meet" you. We've corresponded concerning those mascots.

I do hope the new ones will include more females! :image28:
  4. A Brown

Message Count:

Hey what does "...of sorts" mean? is he not family or what? And Borpean... why try and move back to Calinfornyia? Why not try somewhere nice.... lik, um, North Carolina?