best way to show customer art work and flash template

Discussion in 'Hints and Tips' started by ty spencer, Nov 17, 2009.

1. ty spencer

Message Count:
    whats the best way to either email or copy a link for my customers to review sample work i do for them
  2. KD-did

Message Count:
    Ideally you will only use methods where you have the most control of your images.Either by uploading for a specific time limit and then removing or by killing the link. Uploading or sending by email is nice but you also run the risk of having your work stolen so when $$ is on the line it is better to show and take steps to prevent stealing.I like to show a low resolution jpg sample only. Any original art should be specifically marked. You can use watermarking but make it one that will difficult to remove (like a gradient mark or place a small emoticon or smiley) in the design or show only 1/2 of the design.
    VinceC likes this.
  3. ty spencer

Message Count:
    kd-did

thanks for the response. i know that, i was wondering how to do it with the software. how can i save the static art work we create, or rather export it. and the swf file that you can export, how can i email it to a customer without them having to download flash viewing software, etc.
  4. KD-did

Message Count:
    With added information you have provided I can know be more specific also.

Depending on what LBS product you are using you will look for the words "Export" or "Publish" or a camera icon that is where you will also see the options for file format.

[Quote:]
    SwfCabin allows you to publish your swf files with ease. With a simple interface you only need to select your swf file and select whether or not you'd like people to be able to use the voting feature on submission, and also if you'd like your work to get added to the search engine. This is useful if you want to find your swf at a later date.

[/quote]

http://www.swfcabin.com/

for viewing the swf in an email attachment SAFlashPlayer will open the file for viewing.