Become a registered member of the forum

Discussion in 'Questions or troubles updating' started by KD-did, Aug 10, 2004.

1. KD-did

Message Count:
    You can not post unless you become a registered member of the forum

Become a registered member of the forum because if you can not post to a thread. You also can not send a Private Messages (PM's) which is often the quickest way to get answers to questions. PM's don't get lost in cyber space when the mailbox is full.

Admin of LaughingBird Software Forum have gone the extra mile to protect your privacy when e-mailing. Your actual e-mail address does not show on e-mails/PM's sent to you or sent from you . Your address can not be collected by spammers even though you username appears in the members list.

Only registered members can take advantage of any special offers offered through the forum.

Remember, the Terms of Service (TOS) and all disclaimers also are part of the Rules of the Road. Laughingbird Software Forum reserves the right to remove any message,thread or forum.
  2. team image

Message Count:
    is this company still in business?, the phone is disconnected, and no way to contack a real person, help!
  3. KD-did

Message Count:
    team image, Yes they just moved and there was a problem with the phone service ws unexpectedly delayed. You can PM laughingbird through this forum .
  4. laughingbird

Message Count:
    Hi Team!
    Thanks for the post.

I'm sorry about the lack of number.
    I've moved!!

The new number: (805) 386-1616

I'm still here and am in the process of changing and updating all of my contact info!

- Marc