BCC no show

Discussion in 'The Business Card Creator version 1.0' started by linkageman, Mar 29, 2012.

1. linkageman

Message Count:
    Hi i have just purchased software and downloaded it ...then installed it ....started logo creator and entered code and then bcc wont show up ...the logo creator shows up and works but when i click on the bcc it comes up on the bottom task bar but thats it ....i have tried reinstall.
  2. linkageman

Message Count:
    Update ...i have found that the program when started minimizes itself and i cant seem to get it to full screen...i have been into properties and ajusted to run in full scree and run as admin but to no avail
  3. laughingbird

Message Count:
    Hi there Linkgeman.
    Nice to hear from you.

I'm sorry to hear of the troubles - they sound very strange.
    When, and where did you purchase The BCC from? And, what are your running on, Mac or Windows?
  4. Paul Diamond

Message Count:
    I purchased the 'suite' with an immediate need for the Business Card Creator. The rest of the software works but BCC shows up as a tiny window that will not open or close without forcing it to close via Windows Task Mgr. I'm running Windows Vista, 12GB RAM, etc. The other apps run but not BCC. I wrote to you over the weekend about my purchase and inability to use the software. No reply yet.

Even when starting app via Admin authority, Adobe AIR error message that "the application is damaged, re-install or contact software developer" I re-installed the software with same result. So, I'm contacting you.
  5. Paul Diamond

Message Count:
    I went to adobe.com and downloaded latest release of AIR. After install, was able to open Business Card Creator for first time without problem. - Shouldn't this be in documentation somewhere?