Bad Demo?

Discussion in 'Raves and Rants' started by peterpica, Apr 27, 2007.

1. peterpica

Message Count:
    I've been trying to use the demo software for over a year now and am unable to launch without crashing. I'm on a G5 Mac w/4 gig ram and plenty of HD space. I asked the publisher about this and he's not responded, just keeps telling me that "they're working on it."

Is there anything in particular that I have to beware of on the Mac? Any gadgets that MUST be disabled in order for me to use the software? Are there specific font conflicts/requirements?

Any suggestions really appreciated.

Thanks.

2. Randy... Guest

Message Count:
    Hi Peterpica --- man, I wish I could help you out. I've not ever used a MAC before. Have you tried to uninstall your original download and redownload a fresh file? Just a thought.

3. peterpica

Message Count:
    Yes... several times... every time I get an email announcement about the software, I try again, and again it bombs out. Really strange.

4. KD-did

Message Count:
    As far as I know there is not yet a Mac DEMO version, however, there is working software. If you want to run the DEMO version and you are using OSX you will have to run the Demo as a Windows apps.

If I were you I would just purchase the Mac version of the software .You can always ask for a refund by sending a private message to laughingbird with your purchase information.

5. Randy... Guest

Message Count:
    What software exactly are you wanting to try?

6. Randy... Guest

Message Count:
    Thanks KD --- I was just wondering that myself.

7. peterpica

Message Count:
    Thanks all. I'll do that. (DOAH!)

8. KD-did

Message Count:
    I Know the MAC version of the software works...because I have it on my iMac for over a year and the software is actually written on a MAC.