affiliate program

Discussion in 'Help Wanted - Free Software offered' started by bigpoketz, Mar 10, 2009.

1. bigpoketz

Message Count:
    hello laughingbird crew i was wondering if u guys still offer any affiliate programs. i tried to clink on a link however the page gave me a 404 error.

i haven't been on the site for almost 2years really haven't had the time to enjoy the forums like i once did life is turning
    a little crazy for me.

I have recently gotten the clue that affiliate programs are a nice introduction to internet marketing so why not try to market this program that for some reason most people still don't know about.
    i tend to see all of these marketing guru's advertise other ebook cover programs but never yours I'm not a PC guy so all I know is TLC and laughingbird products to help with quick and fun ways to develop logos and ebooks. maybe there r other ebook programs out there more intensive for the PC I don't know however I do know that Laughinbird software is cool for Macs. so when i get into the internet marketing game i would like to introduce your programs as well. any info on this would be great.
  2. Chris

Message Count:
  3. KD-did

Message Count:
  4. laughingbird

Message Count:
    Thanks KD, Chris.
    I'll fix the links so that all sites point correctly to the proper area.

BigPokets... nice to see you back!
    Let me know if you have any questions.

Marc
  5. zsolo

Message Count:
    Hi,

I would be very interested in promoting Laughingbird products too, I love them.

However, the given URL doesn't seem to point to the affiliate signup page. Instead, it takes you to a page that lists Laughingbird products.

This is the URL I am talking about:
    http://www.laughingbirdsoftware.com/affiliate.html

Anybody knows what happened to the affiliate program?

Thanks!

Zsolo
  6. KD-did

Message Count:
    I sent laughingbird a communication to bring attention to your posting.
  7. Wicked

Message Count:

Seems there is some misdirection there right now.. You can always go to www.onenetworkdirect.com and register as a member. They are the people who host and LB Affiliate program. After signing up you can search and find the Laughingbird program and sign up to get you started.
  8. laughingbird

Message Count:
    Hi Zsolo,

Sorry about that.
    I've removed the Affiliate program link for the time being. We had an hacker issue recently. DigitalRiver (my affiliate's management team and the company who owns OneNetworkDirect) is looking into it.

I'm also looking into a few other affiliate companies that I can run my software through. (any ideas, I'm open)

Wicked is correct however, you can hop into OneNetworkDirect and look up "Laughingbird" to grab what you need.

- Marc
  9. Wicked

Message Count:
    Sorry for putting that out there Marc if you are trying to hold on the program right now. Hopefully no serious damage has occurred with a hacker. I have got a few checks now from the program.
  10. zsolo

Message Count:
    Thank you very much guys! I will definitely check out OneNetworkDirect.
  11. Sheriece Strickland

Message Count:
    Is there a current affiliate program? onenetworkdirect does not have you listed.

Thanks,
    -S
  12. blademaster

Message Count:
    Mark you are missing out on tons of potential sales, you could use clickbank or jvzoo both are very reputable.
  13. Jansventures

Message Count:
    I too have been asking about Affiliate program...I have sent Mark two emails about getting an Affiliate ID. Still waitin for an answer. I have already checked out clickbank, but can not find Laughingbird software in the Marketplace....I would love to promote..Have a lot of banners on my blog that I created with logo Creator..check it out at http://www.janicemobsby.com.. I would love to promote Logo Creator on my blog..