Adding 4th & 5th images

Discussion in 'Flash Design' started by Jus Ol Al, May 6, 2009.

1. Jus Ol Al

Message Count:
    Is it possible to add a 4th and 5th image to template #17? I have 5 major categories and it would be nice if I could. I really like your software.

Thanks in advance

2. laughingbird

Message Count:
    Hi Al.
    Thanks for the post.

As of now, no - there's no way to add more images to the templates.

You can create a few different versions of the templates however.
    If possible, you can make one Ad with 3 of your products, and another Ad (the same one) with your additional products.

Put each Ad on different pages.
    May help with your marketing efforts by breaking up your products to different pages.

Hope this helps some!

Marc

3. Jus Ol Al

Message Count:
    Thanks for the compliment but I still wish they would revise it to allow additional images. I have two other distinct products that I would like to have showing on my home page in the initial flash design.

Good luck to you.

Al - www.oldeworldelace.com

4. SharpDataInc

Message Count:
    Is something that LaughingBird will incorporate into a future release of the Ad Creator? A true plus to the product would be the possibility to make it more customizable. There are somethings that users really would like to make it so, but the current version has your hands tied. I read in another posting, a wish list for this software and this was a great idea that another user posted. I believe the ability to resize the swf, add, subtract frames, mix/match templates, save your work (re-edit), maybe even a better way to manage time of the frames, would these be huge bonuses to this product.