1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

Activation problems!

Discussion in 'Web Graphics Creator' started by Tic-Tac, May 27, 2009.

1. Tic-Tac

Message Count:
    Hi,

I've changed PC and reinstalled Web Graphics Creator version 3.

It's a long time I did not install it so I can't remember how it went last time, but this time I am facing an anomaly...

The software installed ok, actually it did not ask me ANY unlock key except in the Art Center! There I get a window were I'm asked to insert my key (I've attached a image shot of it) where there are 2 text input boxes for the code, separated by an hyphen.

The key I had received with my purchase (actually, I bought eCover Creator, then I was given the chance to obtain WGC upgrade), is an unlock code in THIS FORMAT:

XX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

I can't figure out how to insert it in The Art Center and even though I tried all sort of ways (without hyphens, split in half, ecc.) I can't have my code accepted.

So, now I'm not sure how I did last time and I realize that the software works fine except that it seems that Art Center is not registered and maybe I lose some functions or cliparts ...

Can anyone explain me how I am supposed to enter this unlock code? Is the unlocking window supposed to have more input boxes?

Thank you!
  2. laughingbird

Message Count:
    Hi TicTak.

I've sent you a reply via the eMail you also sent yesterday.
    Let me know if you've received it!

You should be good to go now.

Marc