A4 Format Before I Buy

Discussion in 'The Business Card Creator version 1.0' started by jhpearson, Jul 11, 2007.

1. jhpearson

Message Count:
    Hi,
    Could anyone tell me if this produces stationary in A4 format please? 210 x 297mm

Thanks.
  2. laughingbird

Message Count:
    Hi J4.

Yes, you can print the letterhead in the A4 standard. You'll have a little more 'bleed' at this size, meaning, you may want to scoot your images and text in a bit more before printing.

Hope this helps some!
  3. jhpearson

Message Count:
    A4 issues….

Okay, I bought the product and although you state I can print in A4, I can’t see how…

Maybe it’s me… so I am hoping someone can help please?

There doesn’t seem to be any facility to change the actual image paper size to A4, only the US legal size.

I have altered the settings to A4 and altered the size to 11.7 and 8.27 in the options menu which is also A4 size but it still say’s and wont let me print.

All I get is a message saying “The margins, table size and numbers across and down values produce a page that is larger than the page size.”

If I cannot create and print in A4 it is useless to me...
  4. Nickydude MadLad Designs

Message Count:
    Perhaps it could be an option in a future update?
  5. jhpearson

Message Count:
    still no luck.... I appear to have bought a lemon.

Well, still not heard a thing and yes Nickydude, it would be a good idea for a future update, although having a product your customer can actually use and not resign to the rubbish bin shouldn't be an update, it should just be normal.

I have found 2 updates and installed those, still not working....