A great site to help with Keywords

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization (SEO)' started by Chris, May 11, 2008.

1. Chris

Message Count:
    I have been using a site for a long time now and wanted to share it with everyone. This site will help you in finding the keywords people are using to find your website when doing a search via yahoo or google. It does a really great job. They have a free account and a paid account. It just depends on how much detail you want as to which one you would use.

The site is called HitTail.

So you ask what is it?

HitTail reveals in real-time the least utilized, most promising keywords hidden in the Long Tail of your natural search results. We present these terms to you as suggestions that when acted on can boost the natural search results of your site. It's that simple.

This site has helped me in so many ways to get great ranking by showing me what people are searching for when they find my site.

I hope this comes in handy for someone else.

I have added some screenshots of the backend of the site when I view it.

Attached Files:

2. Wicked

Message Count:
    Another resource I think it was actually you Chris that showed it to me which I have used quite often is www.websitegrader.com
  3. Ohiosweetie

Message Count:
    I love this site, and recommend it to everyone.
  4. leewal

Message Count:
    yep it is good...

I discovered Hittail.com a few months ago - their strategy does work... I have added a number of pages based on their keyword suggestions.

It is pretty cool to discover the search terms that are used to get to you other than the top 2 or 3 terms.
  5. laughingbird

Message Count:
    Hittail is as cool as your Avatar leewal!