A gaming logo

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator Gallery' started by Worlock, Jul 31, 2008.

1. Worlock Banned

Message Count:
    heres a concept game logo I created

Attached Files:

2. Nickydude MadLad Designs

Message Count:
    Looks great! But it's 'Coming', with 1 'm'. :)
  3. Worlock Banned

Message Count:
    I knew that :) ............. No I didnt :D

Yeh I knew I mis-spelled it as soon as I posted it...oh well its still just a concept..hehehehee
  4. Lamo1graphic

Message Count:
    hmmmmm?
  5. Topcatz Banned

Message Count:
    Cool graphic

Hey Worlock what programs did you use to create it?
    TC
  6. 3DS

Message Count:
    Yes, very cool Warlock.

Looking at it a second time, I was thinking how it might look with an orb with a firey/electric energy surrounding it (as opposing forces), in the title instead of the lightning bolt? Hmm
  7. Worlock Banned

Message Count:
    The Dragons were created from my friend the tattoo artist "Needle King" and then I re-created them using Corel Draw X4 turned out pretty good I think...
    3DS Excellent idea...Im going to have to try that, Nice eye there M8!
  8. Worlock Banned

Message Count:
    Hows this look?

Attached Files:

9. 3DS

Message Count:
    The blazing orb is awesome. I was picturing it in between the two words in the title, but that's cool too, since you made it that big. I'm sure you'll get the composition just right where it needs to be. It's a lot easier when you have a great design like that to work with. Good job.
  10. Worlock Banned

Message Count:
    My son belonges to this site called PureNRG, They are having a contest with the kids asking them to come up with a concept for a game...He ( we ) came up with this idea and all they have to do is supply a story on what the game should be about, He got the idea from a tv show called Dragon Wars and I came up with the logo and we submitted it...The winner gets the first copy when the game company produces it. Im hoping he will win :)
  11. 3DS

Message Count:
    Cool, sounds like he has a jump start at that prize, hehe. I thought that Dragon Wars was a cool movie. I have it somewhere. Many people never even seen it.

Sounds like the people who are designing the game are letting the kids to the ground work for them; (concept, story arc, backstory, characters, etc.), cuz that's basically what they teach us in Game Design in school, lol...then level design, then prototyping, etc.

Anyways, I just wanted to drop off some cool orb efx I learned how to do in Ps. I made these from scratch, but extracted these from a project. Maybe good for a few id-ers...

Attached Files:

12. Worlock Banned

Message Count:
    Update: Well folks we got the letter today in the mail, We WON!!! they really liked our idea and logo creation...I asked if I could design the box, They told me to submit some designs....So Im off to try my hand at a box, Hmmm, Guess which software I will be using now for that...HAHAHAHAHA!
  13. 3DS

Message Count:
  14. Worlock Banned

Message Count:
    Thank you!
  15. Topcatz Banned

Message Count:
    Good going Worlock....
  16. Worlock Banned

Message Count:
    Thank you sir...A real honor! :)