A few Suggestions for your animated Logo creator

Discussion in 'Help Wanted - Free Software offered' started by tjsbest, Dec 14, 2009.

1. tjsbest

Message Count:
    Hello & Good Day!

Since Christmas is right around the corner Merry Christmas To All Who Read This! Be Safe & God Bless One & All!
    [​IMG]

I have a few suggestions I just purchased your animated script..
    First I'd like to say I love animation and play with it quite often. Now I am comparing it to other program I use and it needs something to make it stronger then what it is.. and by no means do I mean any ofense what-so-ever.

I have to admit first I haven't used it much in fact I just got it about two hours ago.. but have been playing with it until now. One thing I noticed is you cannot move text diagonally you can go up and down but not tilted basically so it can rotate around a image.

Something I would love to see in the future the ability to change colors on your icon and letters right in program.

I don't know about others but I often try different scenarios before finishing a project. However I noticed this doesn't have a back button or redo button I am wondering if that too will be consider in next upgrade.

Now I may have jumped the gun and if I did please forgive my ignorance. Again I am not trying to put the software down.. I like and will use it often.. but would be nice to see more animation as well.. in future upgrades..

Kind Regards
    Toni

2. tjsbest

Message Count:
    My Bad I did find back button was more excited about playing with software and just wanted to add this incase others have already read my first post..